Come and check out OneLife Rally’s display of exotic cars as the entrants arrive at the public party event from midday to 10 pm
Join us on the starting grid to enjoy 50 supercars set off to Zagreb Croatia at 10am. Be warned… expect lots of noise and smoke!
As we leave Venice at 10 am we will drive past Trieste and enter Slovenia, wave at us by the road as we pass through. Arrive at Zagreb from 16.00 to 20.00.
We will depart from Zagreb at 11.00 and stop in Novi Sad for lunch. Drivers will arrive in Belgrade from 17.00 to 20.00
Departure from the city centre and drive towards Budapest. Stay tuned to get info about our secret stop.
We will depart Budapest at 11.00 and drive towards the epic road of Transfagarasan. Stay tuned to get information about our overnight stay.
Driving is a philosophy and we’ll make a piece of art in every drivers heart as we will depart to experience the epic Transfagarsan road. Public event in Bucharest as we settle down in the late afternoon. More details to follow.
Track day plus Mamaia
We will depart at noon and head to Romania’s biggest track for another day of adrenaline. Onelife Rally family will spend their last night together at the famous Romanian beach resort of Mamaia. Come and join us as we party hard.
Public Event – TBC
The OneLife Rally 2018 will be an almost all incl. package for the participants. We have following incl. in the price:
– Stay in 5 Star Hotels in each City.
– Even the Hotel a day before the Rally in Venice is incl.
– Daily breakfast & dinner.
– Entry fee to all OneLife Rally evening party’s.
– Certain mass of alcohol in clubs.
– Parking in each hotel incl. securities.
– Sticker Sets for your car.
– If you arrive a day before, we can stick / wrap your car.
– Team Packs (T-Shirts, Caps) and Lanyards.
– Insurance (health) for the whole duration of Event.
More about the route:
DATES: Saturday 30th June – Saturday 7th July 2018
ROUTE: VENICE – ZAGREB – BELGRADE – BUDAPEST – TRANSFARAGASAN – BUCHAREST – MAMAIA
PRICE: 3500 EUR (per person) including taxes and insurance for the whole event. Every car needs to have at least 2 persons as a Team.